drank Passion by Tazo

Passion! How I’ve missed you. I got a Publix giftcard and was all too eager to hit the tea aisle while running errands. (Majorly disappointed that my local one doesn’t carry Republic of Tea.)

This tea is one of my old favorites. It brews up as dark as red wine and stains the bag pink. The flavor is so complex and comforting. It’s tart but not too tart, and rounded well by the hibiscus in it. It’s one of the few herbal teas I like, since the flavor isn’t weak or medicine-like. Or musty. It’s what Celestial Seasonings’ Zingers wish they were. Mmm.

Decatur, GA