drank Zen by Tazo

I agree with what a lot of you have said about the flavored parts of this being yummy and strong, but it does lack in actual green tea taste. But honestly, I’m okay with that. The lemongrass is the most up-front, followed by the spearmint. It’s better as it cools, I think, and am considering this iced. That could either be super refreshing, or toothpastey. I think I’ll take the risk.

Also, this calls for an experiment with honey. Take that, flu!

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA