drank Almond Delight by Element Tea

This is my first almond tea. The liquor smells like amaretto, but without the alcohol. Just the sweet nutty scent. As far as the actual flavor goes, the almond isn’t very strong. It almost tastes like an unflavored black tea. Not to say this is a bad thing, but I was expecting something a little different. It’s wonderfully smooth, with hardly any astringency. There is no bitterness at all.

This will go quickly around here, I think. It really is delicious. Just sort of plain. Would be dangerously good with honey.

Decatur, GA