drank Raspberry Royale by Bigelow

Ok, the raspberry flavor in this is great. Not quite as strong as I’d like, but I went with the packet’s instruction of 1-2 minutes. I think this would have done better with a longer steep time. The black tea’s taste is there, but it’s faint, more in the aftertaste once the raspberry fades. Anyway, l like this and would definitely drink it again if I had more. It also makes me curious about raspberry tea in general.

Bigelow Tea

Tabby,

Great to hear you enjoyed the Raspberry Royale! You can learn more about the tea here: http://www.bigelowtea.com/Catalog/Product/36/1/548/Raspberry+Royale.aspx

Have a great day!!

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Tabby,