This isn’t bad for what it is, I guess. It tastes strongly of apple cider, the powdered kind. Or maybe apple cinnamon Poptarts. But with a hint of tangy cranberry. It’s not tart at all, which is what I expected. I’m sure I’ll drink the other few cups’ worth I have, but this is kinda lame. Especially after trying Cranberry Harvest by Harney and Sons.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA