As soon as I opened the packet, my first thought was “Dammit, Yogi! Do you have to put licorice in EVERYTHING?” It was all I could smell. Licorice and maybe berry.

However, I can’t taste it in the tea itself. It’s not that I hate licorice, I just don’t like it when it overwhelms. Which it does a lot with Yogi teas, in my opinion. Anyway, this stuff isn’t bad. The main flavors I detect are spearmint, lemongrass, a little cinnamon, and that herbal tea flavor I can never really put my finger on. I wouldn’t drink it again, but it isn’t terrible.

Alannah

I totally agree about the licorice when it comes to Yogi Teas. I have tried three or four of their blends and I always think the same thing!

Tabby

Glad it’s not just me!

Comments

Alannah

Tabby