This is a sample I misplaced during the move that was originally sent to me by LiberTEAS. Thanks again! :D

This tea is really interesting. I like the lemon most of all, and the spice the ginger adds, as I’m not really a fan of yerba mate’s taste by itself. I’m glad they didn’t go crazy with the ginger like a few lemon-ginger teas I’ve tried in the past. Anyway, drinking this and trying to wake up after a late night. I added about a teaspoon of honey, and a teaspoon of sugar. It’s a very pleasant, feels like something to combat the fact that it’s still winter. And it’s working.

Decatur, GA