I didn’t have especially high expectations for this tea as I’m not a big fan of white tea or anything with the word “decaf” in the title. But after a taste, I changed my mind.

The raspberry flavor is mellow and sweet, very natural. It’s not tart in any way, and there is no astringency whatsoever. (Though I did go with honey and a little sugar again, so results may vary.) It blends well with the honey and the faint straw-like flavor of the cheap white tea they used. Just calling it like I see it. Anyway, I would definitely drink this again, but I won’t be going out of my way to purchase it.

Decatur, GA