drank Chocolate Mint by Element Tea

I think I’m going to like this one. I brewed it with a little more leaf than I thought I needed, plus I gave it a long-ish steep time, hoping to bring out the chocolate flavor. While it is present in the finish, it’s not as strong as I’d like. I agree with what others have said about the mint being stronger. And the black tea itself is pretty mellow. I don’t see it getting bitter anytime soon. I’m going with seven minutes next time to see what happens.

Decatur, GA