drank Chocolate Mint by Element Tea

I think I’m going to like this one. I brewed it with a little more leaf than I thought I needed, plus I gave it a long-ish steep time, hoping to bring out the chocolate flavor. While it is present in the finish, it’s not as strong as I’d like. I agree with what others have said about the mint being stronger. And the black tea itself is pretty mellow. I don’t see it getting bitter anytime soon. I’m going with seven minutes next time to see what happens.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA