drank Toffee Delight by Element Tea

I absolutely love the way these leaves smell. Nutty, sweet, chocolatey, but mostly caramel.

The tea itself is a little different, but not by much. It tastes very faintly of chocolate and caramel, with a strong almond-like flavor over it. I sort of wish those flavors were a little stronger, but the black tea base is nice as well. It gets bitter if brewed past five minutes, otherwise it’s pretty mellow and pleasant. Not harsh at all.

I’m still struggling a little with the tea/water ratios with my triniTea. I’m thinking a teaspoon and a half of tea for every cup?

Decatur, GA