drank Bedtime by Yogi

When I spotted valerian as one of the ingredients listed on the box, I decided to try it on that basis alone. Valerian works very well with me, so I was curious to have it in a tea. Even if it was a Yogi tea, which I usually detest.

Ok, so that wasn’t worth it. This tea tastes exactly like original Chapstick. You know, that weird vaguely minty sweet taste? Imagine that, but with a little chamomile added, and the odd tingly feeling stevia leaves give. Yuck. But I’m going to give it another try with honey tomorrow night, since I have a whole box…

Alannah

I haven’t liked any Yogi teas up to this point either (I’ve tried maybe 4). I’ll be curious to hear if honey improves this one for you!

Uniquity

I feel like there is valerian root in David’s Tea Night Out – Which I think is delicious, not that I get any effect from it. Of course now that I’ve searched it up on their website it seems to not exist anymore. I hope that’s not true.

Uniquity

I JUST realized I lied. The valerian root is supposed to be in mothers little helper by davids tea, which they still make I think.

Comments

Alannah

Decatur, GA