You guys have no idea how thrilled I am to discover this place’s tea section! All the loose leaf teas are like 3 dollars apiece and you get about six ounces! I am probably not going to order any teas online for a while since I have this right around the corner… it’s almost too good to be true. There are so many to try!!

This is wonderful chai. I knew I was going to love it when I opened the container and was hit by the strong spices. They translate just as well into the tea, but without it being so much that it burns. I’m tasting clove and ginger the most, followed by cinnamon and cardamom. Mmm. I can’t wait to try this with half and half. It will be decadent.

I also can’t wait to experiment with steeping times. The Ceylon remained mellow after almost six minutes, so that’s a good sign.

EDIT: I took a picture and added it, since the official website didn’t have anything.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA