Hello, new love! I’ve really enjoyed darjeelings in the past, but I feel like I’ve stumbled upon a very good one.

The flavor is unique from other black teas I’ve tried in both scent and taste. The muscatel is not entirely up front, but it’s definitely there and interesting. Like muscadine grapes almost. It remains on my tongue when I exhale after taking a sip. There’s something floral in it as well, something that makes me think of spring. I imagine delicate leaves on a newly sprouted plant when I taste it. Very woodsy.

This is by no means a mellow tea, though. It is a little on the sharp side, but I like that. I look forward to many mornings started with a tall mug of this.

Decatur, GA