Gave this a good long steep this morning while I was getting ready for work. Let me tell you, I did it up RIGHT.

I used about six teaspoons in my 16 oz. ingenuiTea, which made it a little scary to look at, but after milk and sugar, it was delicious. I was so happy to have it in a to-go cup on my way to work, zooming down Ponce De Leon with A Place To Bury Strangers blasting. Screw spending $4 on a cup from Starbucks, especially when I can make it better than they do. <3

Alannah

Tea at Starbucks is pretty much pointless in my opinion! I always make it better than they do too. ;)

Comments

Alannah

Decatur, GA