drank Plum by Adagio Teas

Made a tall glass last night with minimal sugar. I’m slowly trying to break myself of my lifetime habit of over-sweetening my tea. I know in some cases it compromises the tea’s flavor instead of enhancing it. Also, I’ve noticed the more active, serious Steepsterites I watch all seem to forgo sweeteners. Their comments on a tea’s natural sweetness makes me curious to see what I’ve been missing.

Anyway, this was tasty as usual.

Iced 4 min, 45 sec
Uniquity

Whenever I drink a plain black tea (or some flavoured) I sweeten it to avoid the bitterness, but I’ve quickly come to learn that, for me, almost every tea is perfect without sugar, or any other additions!

Comments

Uniquity

Decatur, GA