drank Cinnamon Roll by Joy's Teaspoon

My bad! I meant to write this last night , but I got distracted. I got this as a sample from JoysTeaspoon. Thanks so much!

The scent of this tea is very enticing and warm. It smells like the cinnamon in it is going to be overwhelming, but it isn’t. It’s actually quite mellow, as the taste of the black tea base is actually stronger. I like it very much, especially with a little shot of caramel syrup.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA