drank Cranberry Autumn by Harney & Sons

I’ve been brewing this up strong and sweet, then leaving it in the fridge in a Mason jar. It’s so refreshing iced. I really like to keep it on hand like this, as my current generic sweet tea for whenever. Though it isn’t a very generic tea, itself. It’s like drinking a good black tea mixed with cranberry juice.

Iced 5 min, 15 sec

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA