drank Organic Assam GBOP by Harney & Sons

Another from Kaliska! ^^

The first thing I noticed about this tea, once brewed, was the scent. It smelled toasted! Or baked. There was definitely heat involved, or so the smell leads me to believe, but it isn’t exactly smoky. The liquor is very dark, and there is a tang of bitterness, but it’s satisfying. It isn’t very astringent, as one might expect from such a strong, dark tea. This would be a great tea to wake up to. It reminds me of dark wood and fall.

I think I’m going to have to pursue more Assam teas…

Decatur, GA