Made a strong cup today with about four teaspoons of leaf. I added sugar and 2% milk after a long steep and enjoyed it in my new glass mug.

I’m mostly trying to get through it now because I have an unopened bag of Arbor Teas’ Masala Chai sitting in my cupboard begging me to open it, thanks to Kaliska. Although I like this chai blend, the Arbor Teas one is superior.

I think the black tea/spices ratio is just a little off. When I measure it out into my infuser, sometimes I get a scoop that is almost entirely spices and only a little actual black tea leaf, even when I give the container a good shake.

cristina

Drank some black tea with chai spice mixed in today as well! Sounds like we have the same tastes ;)

Comments

cristina

Decatur, GA