drank Passion by Tazo

This morning I was feeling kinda ill and wanted caffeine, but was not in the mood for plain black tea. So I used a bag of this tea and one of Awake, also by Tazo. I brewed them together for a little shorter than usual, as I felt like I didn’t have quite 2 cups’ worth of water in my to-go cup.

And now I wish I could buy it this way. Black tea is exactly what Passion needed to be truly great. It adds a certain strength and foundation to the herbal blend, keeping it from being too tart or overwhelming. I’m going to make myself a second cup for my second shift this evening. Too bad I’ll be going through these two at twice the rate, though.

Decatur, GA