So many tea fails lately. Today I learned that my glass infuser cannot handle chai spices. It gets clogged.

While I didn’t realize that the infuser was mostly just holding the liquid instead of letting it also flow into the cup, I ended up with extra milk in my saucepan. And I thought it was because the infuser and chai itself took up space in the cup, so naturally there would be some left over that wouldn’t fit. That’s a lot of explanation to say that I ended up with half a cup of INCREDIBLY SPICY chai and no milk to water it down with because I poured it out.

I’m still gonna drink it, though. It buuuuurns, but I think I like it.

Decatur, GA