drank English Teatime by Bigelow

I had the water nearly boiling before I realized that all my infusers were in the running dishwasher. So it’s bagged tea for me, then.

I found this in my box of random tea bags and went for it. I remembered to brew it for a shorter amount of time this time, but still went over what was recommended. I added one teaspoon of sugar to mellow out the bitterness, and now I’m enjoying it. It’s a good standard bagged black. Nothing spectacular, but functional.

Decatur, GA