drank Awake English Breakfast by Tazo

Last bag from the box. Seems I’ve been clearing out space in the tea cupboard. I think I’ve reviewed Awake at least three times before this, so I’ll make it short. This is a good, strong black tea, but it gets bitter easily under five minutes. I don’t mind, however. It’s what I go to when I’m short on time but need my caffeine before work.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA