drank Bedtime by Yogi

Ugh, I still think this tastes like the original flavor of Chapstick, even with a big blob of honey. Though the honey goes well with the mint, and it protects me from that mouth-drying tingle from the stevia. (I hate stevia.) Plus, I wish they had used ginger instead of chamomile.

But I’ve discovered that if I drink it as fast as I can, I get some good effects from the valerian. It makes me start to feel very comfortable wherever I am, which is nice when I’m ready for some sleep.

Decatur, GA