drank Bedtime by Yogi

Ugh, I still think this tastes like the original flavor of Chapstick, even with a big blob of honey. Though the honey goes well with the mint, and it protects me from that mouth-drying tingle from the stevia. (I hate stevia.) Plus, I wish they had used ginger instead of chamomile.

But I’ve discovered that if I drink it as fast as I can, I get some good effects from the valerian. It makes me start to feel very comfortable wherever I am, which is nice when I’m ready for some sleep.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA