drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

Yessss, I got a little more of this tea from RachanaC (A.K.A. Rachel). (So glad she was willing to give a bit of it up. I don’t know if I would have, myself, haha.) I get the urge to cling to the baggie forever, as this tea is extinct. Extinct and wonderful.

But no, it shouldn’t be that way. Someone here once said “tea is meant to be enjoyed and not hoarded”, and that stuck with me. So this is my first cup of the day. I’ve already reviewed this tea once and my love for it has not changed. I still love the realistic caramel taste, like it’s been toasted. It manages to be toasty without getting nutty, if you know what I mean. I’m going to be drinking this very, very slowly…

Next time, it gets a longer steep time.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

There is a listing for one more tin left to purchase on the Tea Trade Marketplace. It is being sold by the blender herself, Anne Downen. I would buy it now before it is too late.

Tabby

!!! Thanks for the heads up!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No worries,took everything in me not to buy it myself.

There are two tins left~! Just sayin’… :D