drank Masala Chai by Adagio Teas

Wow, my Dashboard just does not want to load today. Took me like 15 minutes to get here. D:

Anyway, second review. I have to say that Adagio got it right with the tea leaf to spice ratio, even if the spices aren’t as strong as I had hoped. I’ve had blends before that didn’t have much of a black tea flavor, but this one is better. I mixed in a little sugar plus two International Delight French Vanilla creams, which has done wonders. This is a combination I must revisit.

Decatur, GA