drank Masala Chai by Adagio Teas

Wow, my Dashboard just does not want to load today. Took me like 15 minutes to get here. D:

Anyway, second review. I have to say that Adagio got it right with the tea leaf to spice ratio, even if the spices aren’t as strong as I had hoped. I’ve had blends before that didn’t have much of a black tea flavor, but this one is better. I mixed in a little sugar plus two International Delight French Vanilla creams, which has done wonders. This is a combination I must revisit.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA