drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

I got the last tin ever from LiberTEAS in the mail yesterday! Eeee, thank you!!

Another last affair with this tea before it becomes extinct. I made two almost-too-strong mugs of it last night; one for me and one for my brother. We sweetened it with plain sugar, but now I’m considering what honey would be like mixed in. Hmmm.

And then this morning, I took a cup of it with me to work. Felt nice sipping it in my car, surrounded by skyscrapers on a cold, damp day.

LiberTEAS

I am glad it arrived safely! Enjoy it!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It is a wonderful tea,agreed :-)

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am glad it arrived safely! Enjoy it!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It is a wonderful tea,agreed :-)

Decatur, GA