drank Zen by Tazo

I have been meaning to try this iced for months and have finally gotten around to it.

It’s great. I love spearmint in green tea. This reminds me a lot of Sobe’s bottled green tea, but with a stronger, more authentic sencha taste. Sweet, minty, and a little lemony. A perfect spring evening tea.

Iced 3 min, 0 sec

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA