drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

I’ve been on an iced tea kick since the weather has turned warm, and last night I got curious about this. I’ve never had caramel tea cold before, so I went for it. It’s actually a lot more refreshing than I expected! It’s delicious iced! The temperature reduces the caramel flavor a little, but in a pleasant way that keeps it from being too much like an icy dessert. Will definitely do this again.

Also, I should note that I made a tall mug of this for work the other day as well. I used one teaspoon Sweet Caramel O’ Mine, and one teaspoon of India Vanilla Tea from the farmer’s market. The vanilla was still a bit overwhelming, so next time I’ll use less of it. I’ve also decided that caramel + vanilla is one of the better things in life.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec