drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

I’ve been on an iced tea kick since the weather has turned warm, and last night I got curious about this. I’ve never had caramel tea cold before, so I went for it. It’s actually a lot more refreshing than I expected! It’s delicious iced! The temperature reduces the caramel flavor a little, but in a pleasant way that keeps it from being too much like an icy dessert. Will definitely do this again.

Also, I should note that I made a tall mug of this for work the other day as well. I used one teaspoon Sweet Caramel O’ Mine, and one teaspoon of India Vanilla Tea from the farmer’s market. The vanilla was still a bit overwhelming, so next time I’ll use less of it. I’ve also decided that caramel + vanilla is one of the better things in life.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA