drank Passion by Tazo

Made this iced last night, but I set the timer on my phone and promptly sat on it. So I didn’t hear the alarm at all. You could say my butt is to blame for this tea failure. It steeped for at least 15 or 20 minutes before I noticed. Maybe more. Oops.

I decided I was thirsty enough to just go with it, so I added sugar and half a glass of ice anyway. It was QUITE tart, and the hibiscus taste had basically taken over. I drank about half of it before I was driven away…

Boiling 8 min or more
Cofftea

That’s too funny… is your phone ok? I’ve only sat on my phone once and ended up butt dialing my friend who lives 1800 miles away… imagine my suprise when I heard his voice. I was VERY confused for a few moments.

Tabby

@Cofftea LOL, yeah, it’s fine. It’s a slide phone and it was in my pocket. :)

Comments

Cofftea

Tabby

@Cofftea LOL, yeah, it’s fine. It’s a slide phone and it was in my pocket. :)

Decatur, GA