drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

Had another cup iced first thing this morning. I am really enjoying it as a cold tea. It’s been my staple for the past week or so, whenever I wanted something to drink, that’s what I’d make. I just haven’t logged it because that could get seriously redundant. So this note should count for at least 4 or 5 glasses.

I have since perfected my single-glass sweet tea ratio of two and a half teaspoons black tea, two teaspoons of sugar, about half a glass of ice, steeped for five and a half minutes. Comes out perfect every time.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It is so awesome, I am so sad it is no longer available. I may have to hound LiberTeas out of retirement to hook us up with some more of this awesome stuff. :-)

Tabby

@RachanaC Haha, if you could do that, I would certainly buy stuff. XD

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Tabby