drank Almond Delight by Element Tea

This was my next experiment in making all my teas iced. It’s already basically summer here in Atlanta, so drinking hot tea feels absurd to me. But then again, I was raised on old fashioned sweet tea. The kind you get in a styrofoam cup with lemon floating on top of the ice.

Anyway, like the caramel tea, this tea’s main almond flavor is muted by the temperature. But that’s a good thing. This could get weird, for lack of a better word, if the almond taste was stronger. This really reminds me of amaretto when it’s cold, more so than when I tried it hot.

Decatur, GA