I cut through the woods to the farmer’s market today (to see if I could — never again, though, it was briars the entire way) and couldn’t resist. Anyway, I had just finished their darjeeling and felt I needed something new.

This is a good, strong Ceylon with most of the raspberry flavor in the finish. Then again, I’m having it iced. So experiences may vary. The scent of the leaves reminds me of raspberry flavored Tootsie Pops. (But in a good way.) The Ceylon’s flavor and bitterness keeps it from being too candy-like.

This is one of my first raspberry teas and I am liking it very, very much. It’s going to be a staple this summer, I think. I’ll have a picture up tomorrow, once I have some sunlight.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec
Winter Salo

wow…. I know you said it wasn’t the best way there but that’s like my dream – strolling through the woods to a cute little market where they sell my favourite tea. Darn suburbs and their lack of woods and markets. Now I’m hankering to go on holiday.

Comments

Winter Salo

Decatur, GA