drank Plum by Adagio Teas

Took a cup with me to work today. I’m starting to think my stash is going stale. It seems like the flavor is weaker than it used to be. I remember this being a particularly strong black. But my tin is at least two years old, so maybe it’s fading because of that. I should never buy a pound of tea again. I have way too much flavor ADD for that.

SimplyJenW

I know what you mean about the flavor ADD…. I have had a few pound purchase regrets myself!

Comments

SimplyJenW

Decatur, GA