drank Raspberry Darjeeling by Custom

Decided to blend some tea when making a pitcher’s worth last night. I used five teaspoons of the darjeeling and three teaspoons of the raspberry ceylon. Needless to say, the raspberry is a bit subtle but definitely there, but the general tea’s flavor is darjeeling. Some of the ceylon’s bitterness is there, which I like a lot. I’ll remember this recipe next time I’m making iced tea…

Also, I cheated and used the raspberry’s picture. Didn’t think to snap a picture when I scooped it into the infuser.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec
Jillian

It sounds like it would make a good iced tea blend. What companies were the Raspberry Ceylon and the Darjeeling from?

Tabby

@Jillian It’s on the tea’s page. Arbor Teas and the farmer’s market.

Cool, thanks Tabby.

Comments

Jillian

Tabby

@Jillian It’s on the tea’s page. Arbor Teas and the farmer’s market.

Cool, thanks Tabby.