drank Earl Grey Bravo by Adagio Teas

Earl Grey Bravo, nice to taste it again. I had a cup of this the day before yesterday at a friend’s house. I haven’t had it in a very long time. Maybe around a year or two.

Anyway, it was just how I remembered it. Strong bergamot, lemony zest, and a decent amount of caffeine. The black tea itself could be a little stronger. It reminds me that I should try more Earl greys. Also, I’m inspired to make some of my own one day. I’m already growing my own tea… I could grow the bergamot easily, too.

Decatur, GA