drank Irish Lemon by Custom

I went for lemony iced tea tonight and mixed a bag of Stash’s Meyer Lemon Herbal Tea with a bag of Twinings Irish Breakfast. The result after sugar and ice was very refreshing. The lemon remained strong against the sharpness of the black tea. It was almost like lemonade.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec
Cofftea

I’ve mixed Twinings IB w/ 52teas’ Lemon-AID. It really does blend with lemon wonderfully.

Tabby

@Cofftea Wow, I thought this was a sort of unique concoction. I agree, it takes to lemon beautifully.

Cofftea

Black tea + lemon is anything but unique.

Tabby

::facepalm:: I meant lemon + that specific Irish Breakfast.

Comments

Cofftea

Cofftea

Black tea + lemon is anything but unique.

Tabby

::facepalm:: I meant lemon + that specific Irish Breakfast.

Decatur, GA