Made a pitcher of iced tea, sweetened, with a sliced up and slightly muddled lime. It’s divine. New favorite summer drink.

EDIT: After sitting in the fridge overnight, this got incredibly limey. I can’t even drink it now. It’s too strong and tart. Next time I’ll just use lime juice by itself.

Iced 4 min, 45 sec
teabird That sounds delicious!
Winter Salo

Sounds yummy – thanks for the tip of adding lime with raspberry black tea I’ve been wanting to make up a pitcher of a similar tea and have been uming and ahing over which fruit to put in with it.

I had a similar experience with raspberries over flavouring an iced tea pitcher I made up last Sunday – I put a whole stack of beautiful frozen raspberries in with Strawberries & Cream and Turkish Apple and it tasted delightful at first like it made the berry flavour just pop but by the end of the day it was really a raspberry drink. Sometimes a long infuse does not result in a great product.

Comments

teabird That sounds delicious!
Winter Salo