Sipping an iced glass after work, lightly sweetened. No lime slice this time. I sort of burned myself out on it for a while.

I also wanted to welcome Zij-Ra to Steepster. Follow her, guys, she knows what she’s talking about. Anyway, she and her man, Kevin, were over yesterday and we made this tea iced with chunks of fresh lychee. We added the nut-fruits (fruit-nuts?) to the hot water, where they sort of infused with the tea and vice versa. The result was a little stronger Ceylon-y than I intended, but still delicious. The raspberry flavor held strongest, but the lychee added a certain exotic flavor. I would definitely do this again. Makes me wonder what other things I could infuse it with…

Iced 4 min, 45 sec
Zij-Ra

I need to acquire more Lychee; my mind is swirling with ideas.
Thanks for the warm welcome! :D