The first thought I had when I opened the container to sniff was “Wow, Sour Apple Blowpops”. This is definitely a green apple flavored tea, not apple cinnamon. The package doesn’t list ingredients, but there is no way this isn’t artificially flavored somewhat. It’s too strong and candylike.

I found that even after almost five minutes, this tastes a little weak. I’m keeping my rating a little low because of it. The apple flavor is very pleasant and nice, and it lingers in my mouth, but it’s not as flavorful as I expected from the scent. Next time, it gets a longer brew time and more leaf. Then maybe I can make a more final judgement.

Decatur, GA