drank Absolut Wild Tea by Absolut

Mmm, tea plus alcohol, we meet again.

This smells heavenly. Fruity, lemony, sort of like a good Earl grey, but very sweet. I know it’s made with oolong, but I can’t tell by the scent. I’m taking it as a shot, since that seems like the best way to judge the taste.

Oh. Wow. This tastes like Earl grey, too, and it’s wonderful. However, it doesn’t taste anything like oolong. I kinda get the feeling that they don’t expect people to know the difference, as with lots of mainstream pseudo-tea products. But I’m going to have to snag a bottle in case they discontinue it. It burns just enough, and it’s not as sweet as I was expecting. It’s clean, it’s zesty, and it gets you drunk. This is going to inspire some interesting mixed drinks.