I’m nearing the end of my little tub. I’ve made several pitchers and countless tall icy glasses of this tea. I had a feeling it would be my summer staple this year, and it definitely has been. I’ve also been experimenting and blending it with other teas to create flavors like Raspberry Apple, Raspberry Plum, or Raspberry Darjeeling, etc.

I will definitely pick up another tub when I go back. I still can’t believe 5 oz. of loose leaf is only $2. Also, I’ll be trying the Earl Grey and whatever else catches my eye.

Decatur, GA