drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

I live!

Sorry, I do this. I disappear for months at a time, then return. And hopefully I will be returning to Steepster with full force. Mainly, I’ve been gone since I haven’t purchased many new teas. I’ve been working on my collection, trying to get through what I have before I move along. Also, the heat here in Atlanta has been devastating, which leads me away from tea a bit, except for in iced form. Which I haven’t had time to brew in batches.

Anyway, this tea was delicious as always. I’m beginning to run low, but I am prepared to let it go. I brewed it double-strong after four days of partying hard at Dragon*Con, and flopped down onto the couch with the boys for the episode of Doctor Who I missed. It was slightly bitter, but I love bitterness, especially paired with creaminess. It was thoroughly enjoyed and will be again.

Uniquity

I have a Torchwood and Doctor Who to watch. I’m very excited, especially since there will be another of each very soon. : )

Tabby

I haven’t been keeping up with Torchwood, but Dr. Who has been crazy this season!!

Uniquity

I am so annoyed at Doctor Who right now, as I love Amy very very much and demand more River Song right now! I am very concerned about the reports that series seven won’t be until late 2012.

Also, Torchwood was odd (so American) but I loved it.

Comments

Uniquity

Tabby

Uniquity

Also, Torchwood was odd (so American) but I loved it.

Decatur, GA