This is basically what I expected from Celestial Seasonings. Light actual black tea flavor with a hint of pleasing bitterness at the end, but mostly overwhelmed by bright, fruity bergamot. I can see it appealing to a wide audience this way, which is what I think they were going for. Still, I’m kinda surprised that I’m the first to review it, since it’s such a common company.

I got this tea from a bank lobby in Ohio, before heading to the 1000-Mile Yard Sale with my friends and family. It’s apparently specially made and packaged for the Keurig brewing system, but I brewed it in my steel infuser and it was fine.

Anyway, this is good. Probably the only thing I’ve tried by these guys that I’d like to drink again.

Kaliska

I’ve actually had this before through the Keurig maker, I suppose it hasn’t been reviewed before because that machine makes coffee fantastically, tea not so much…

Tabby

I had never heard of the thing until I saw it when we stopped to hit the ATM and bathrooms, haha.