drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

Only have a few cups of this left in the bottom of the purple tin. Maybe one big, strong cup for work. Sad. I’m going to have to go on a hunt for a new caramel tea…

Anyway, I made a strong cup of this for the to-go cup today. Sweetened it a little and accompanied it with a harsh playlist and my morning commute to midtown. I still have so much tea to get through…

EDIT: Made the rest the next morning. Turns out I didn’t have quite enough, so I had to mix in some plain assam I have lying around. The caramel flavor was still quite strong and lovely. Sad to see it go.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I cry just thinking about the last bit I have left in my tin.

TeaEqualsBliss

I miss it in my stash too!

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I cry just thinking about the last bit I have left in my tin.

TeaEqualsBliss

I miss it in my stash too!

Decatur, GA