The pot I made and shared last night left me wanting more, so after running my errands, I immediately came home and made another cup. It has a sort of apricot flavor to it, but only slightly. Caramelly in the finish, but still fruity in a balanced way. Still loving this tea.

K S

I think this is my favorite so far by teavivre

Charles Thomas Draper

Were they samples sent by Angel?

Tabby

I’m not sure if they were. I just know that she was the one sending me messages and setting things up.

Charles Thomas Draper

Ok. I should be getting my samples soon too. PS, thats me on Twitter.

Jim Marks

Yes, Angel Chen is the person sending out the samples on behalf of TeaVivre.

Comments

K S

I think this is my favorite so far by teavivre

Charles Thomas Draper

Were they samples sent by Angel?

Tabby

Charles Thomas Draper

Ok. I should be getting my samples soon too. PS, thats me on Twitter.

Jim Marks

Yes, Angel Chen is the person sending out the samples on behalf of TeaVivre.

Decatur, GA