drank Lady Grey by Twinings

This is one of the best Earl Greys I’ve ever tasted, and it’s also my first Lady Grey. (There seems to be an assortment of them out there from different companies.)

The black tea aspect is very mild, hidden under layers of fruit zest. I can barely tell it’s there. The strongest flavor is mostly lemon, but it isn’t tart, just a little tingly. The bergamot shines through just as strongly, adding that classic Victorian flavor. All around, this is a great tea, and I’m really impressed by it, even if it’s bagged.

I think I’m going to embark on an Earl Grey exploration very soon. I’m really starting to get a taste for them. I’m going to add bergamot to my balcony garden soon, as well.

Auggy

Honestly, this is one of my favorite “normal” bagged teas – surprisingly tasty. And as someone that has been on the quest for the perfect Earl Grey for what seems like forever, I wish you a good journey on your exploration!

Tabby

Thank you! I think it’s going to be a lot of fun tasting and comparing. :D

Comments

Auggy

Tabby