After my experience with Teavivre’s Yun Nan Dian Hong golden tips, I couldn’t wait to give this a try. The leaves were longer and darker than their other yunnan, and the tea brewed to a darker amber/brown. The scent is all around stronger, still fruity, but more robust and sweet.

I think this is what I’ll be ordering next time. While I love how smooth and pure the golden tips are, this stronger, heartier tea is what I was looking for. It’s dark and gorgeous and complex without being bitter or smoky. Something I could wake up to on a daily basis. Hello, new favorite black tea.

Kashyap

I liked this one as well…and I generally love Golden Yunnan and teas from that region…but the one I was most impressed with from Teavivre was the B. gongfu

Tabby

Yes, that bailin gongfu was AMAZING. I am definitely going to purchase it. It was so satisfying and chocolately!

Comments

Kashyap

Tabby