drank Candy Apple by Adagio Teas

Yes! Of all the free holiday samples they could have given me, this was the one I wanted the most. I love apple flavor in all its incarnations.

Now, I like the packaging, but who decided to make the steeping instructions darker red on a red background? I can barely read it. And the pyramid bag is convenient, but no string? I had to pick it up out of the water by a corner, which was probably not very safe. I guess they assume I have a spoon.

Anyway, this is a pretty good candy apple tea. Like others have said, I don’t taste the cinnamon at all, just apple and caramel. Which is fine, I like it. It’s like a step up from Tazo’s Organic Apple Red, which I know is a rooibos, but they taste almost identical. My only complaint is that the caramel apple flavor could be a little stronger. I find that after 5 minutes, which is what’s recommended, the ceylon gets a bit overwhelming. But if I had a chance, I would definitely sample this again.