Another great but subtle white tea from Teavivre.

The leaves for this tea are beautiful — narrow and complete, silver and fuzzy, with just a bit of green. They look very fresh, and there is practically no leaf dust in the bottom. The taste is very clean and satisfying, light and springlike. Something reminds me of the way grass seems after the frost melts. Fragrant and fragile. I don’t know why I hesitated to try this tea. I should have expected excellence before I cut open the pretty white pouch.

That said, I think I prefer the Bai Mu Dan over this. It seemed like it had more going on…

Decatur, GA